Sunday, June 2, 2019

your favourite piece of technology

hi pals,well today in this post i´ll talk about my favourite piece of technology, i know today we have a lot of technological devices at our reach,computers,smartphones,smart TV´s ,smartwatchs (everything "smart") but in my case, my favorite piece of technology is a retro type, me and my brothers used to use the playstation 1,it was a birthday´s gift from my parents,i was 8 years old so as you could imagine i played a lot videogames like crash bandicoot or winning eleven hahaha,i apreciate it because it remind me good times i spent with friends and family after school, at present it´s decomposed but i still keep it, i think that my childhood without it would have been...well not so bad but yeah some boring,that´s my favourite piece of technology,i told you it was retro hahahaha not good like a notebook or ipad but yeah really funny and special,that´s all pals,what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment