Monday, June 17, 2019

the story of my favourite photograph



since i arrived to Santiago,i have had problems looking for stars in the city,when i was a child i had the good luck to see the whole sky in the night,something beautiful, Arica (my town) is in the north of Chile,far away from great city´s lights,advertisements, a good place to be an astronomer and see the firmament haha,the next pic is a nebula, when i was a kid i used to ask myself "what is there...in space?, what can you see?, probably... the beginning and end of some constellations? how the life in a world is created?What is in the unknown? ",think about the things you can see there fill me of emotion and that´s the reason why i like it,this pic of a nebula was created by windows (i guess) as a wallpaper in 2014,yeah this takes away the image's charm,but the color ,contrast,see the cosmic powder (because that´s what is a nebula) makes me feel for a second how would be see it...



Resultado de imagen para nebulosa azul


6 comments:

  1. I wish live in the north of Chile so I can see all the night sky! I envy you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been great to be able to see the stars so clearly, in Santiago you can almost never see them

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like see the sky from there, it must be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I went to the Mamalluca observatory in Coquimbo and the sky looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to see a true starry sky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stars and every time I go south I do not miss the opportunity to see the stars waiting to see a shooting star

    ReplyDelete